Senior System Administrator
Are you passionate about technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a hands-on and fast-paced environment? Optikos Corporation is seeking a skilled Senior System Administrator who is a team player and can work under minimal supervision.
For nearly 30 years, Optikos has built and maintained a reputation as experts in the area of optical/electro-optical system design. We have a very talented and dedicated group of engineers that develop innovative products for our customers in the medical, biomedical, aerospace, industrial, and consumer markets. The exposure to a wide variety of applications has enabled our staff to generate creative solutions to some of the most challenging optical problems. Optikos is also recognized as a world leader in the production of metrology equipment for assessing image quality of optics and electro-optical devices. Our engineering team continues to improve existing product lines and develop new products that Optikos manufactures and installs around the globe.
- Administration and maintenance of company’s infrastructure.
- Planning and implementation of modifications to company’s infrastructure based on strategic plan of the company.
- Responsible for all backup and disaster recovery.
- Daily help desk support for local users.
- Oversees network and information security.
- Administrate and maintain ERP system.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships and manage the purchase of hardware and software products.
- BA/BS in Information or Engineering with 7+ years related experience
- Extensive and demonstrative experience with all Windows server and workstation operating systems.
- SAN, iSCSI, vSphere 5, Lync Adminstration, Active Directory, WAN/LAN Networking, SQL Server, SSLVPN, Wireless & Cisco
- Hands on SQL/Query and reporting skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to lift >50 lbs.
- US Citizen.
Optikos is located in Wakefield, Massachusetts. We offer competitive compensation packages along with a challenging and stimulating environment. US citizenship or permanent residency visa required. If you are interested in the position listed above, please send your resume to: email@example.com