The Meridian Brightfield is another new addition to the Meridian product line, and provides a fixed array of black objects against a uniform white background to enable Veiling Glare Index (VGI) measurements in a production environment. Like the Sunfield and Starfield, the placement and size of black objects in the Brightfield is tailored to the customer’s specific requirements and may also be designed to accommodate one or multiple DUT types.
Features of the Brightfield platform include:
- Integrating hemisphere illuminated by multiple controllable white LED sources to ensure uniformity
- High efficiency light traps of various aperture sizes mounted at customer-defined locations
- Customer-specified mechanical interface at DUT port. Cover provided for shipping and protection when not in use
- Integrated light meter options available
- Light traps may be removed and replaced with coated port plugs for reconfiguration if needed.
- Benchtop aluminum extrusion standard is standard, other mounting schemes are available