Working at Optikos
Optikos provides a working environment that encourages intellectual curiosity and thinking outside the box. We work hard and have fun with company activities on- and off-site, such as summer cookouts, an annual holiday party, Friday bagels and celebrations large and small.
We offer two weeks’ vacation to start and five days for illness each year, and competitive benefits that include group medical, life insurance, dental, vision and 401k plans.
If we do not have “your” position posted and you have some extraordinary skills you’d like to tell us about, please feel free to send a resume to email@example.com. With the large volume of resumes we receive, we are not always able to respond to each submission, but appreciate your interest and will review your information.
- Operations Manager
- Senior Instrumentation Engineer (Electrical)
- Software Engineer–Senior Level
- Software Engineer–Junior Level
- Principal Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Optical Engineer
- Optical Metrology Systems Engineer
- Electro-Mechanical Technician
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Cost Accountant