Finance Support Clerk
US citizenship or permanent residency visa required.
Optikos is seeking an enthusiastic finance support clerk to provide administrative support to the Finance, Sales and Engineering Team. This role plays an important role in ensuring customer satisfaction through the accuracy and efficiency of their work. They often act as a liaison on behalf of their sales team and customers when dealing with other departments to ensure customers’ needs and demands are being met.
About Optikos Corporation:
For nearly 38 years, Optikos® has provided innovative applications of optical technology, both products and services, to commercial, government, and consumer products organizations worldwide. The Optikos engineering team is the largest independent optical engineering group in the world, managing all aspects of instrument design–including optics, mechanics, electronics and software systems–in addition to our in-house IQ Lab™ Services to benchmark and assess the performance of customer lens or camera systems. We develop innovative products in the life sciences, aerospace and defense, industrial, and consumer markets, and our experience with a wide variety of applications has enabled our staff to generate creative solutions to some of the most challenging optical problems. Our team continues to improve existing metrology product lines and develop new products that Optikos manufactures and installs around the globe. Our headquarters is centrally located right outside the Boston medical and tech hub in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
- Accurately process orders and oversee the order process by handling the review of purchase order terms, communicate the order acknowledgement, order status, delivery details and ensure that all relevant order details are updated within our ERP and CRM systems.
- Assist in the creation and submission of customer proposals while working with the Sales and Marketing Administrator.
- Handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts by effectively communicating the needs and concerns of the customer which may require escalation when appropriate.
- Provide support to the Sales Team on pricing, product lead times, delivery status, and any shipping or service issues relating to the orders.
- Maintain purchase orders, customer documents and files in accordance with our ISO guidelines while ensuring the data integrity of our ERP and CRM systems.
- 3-5 years of prior administration experience; Associates degree preferred
- Ability to follow directions accurately and finish tasks in a timely manner.
- Prior customer support experience, fielding and resolving inquiries in a well-structured professional manner.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal skills are required to ensure calls are managed in a timely, friendly and courteous manner.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, problem solving and solid judgment are essential.
- Collaborates with a diverse group of individuals while showing independence in balancing and prioritizing their requests.
- Ability to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Proficient in using MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
If you are an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual looking for a challenge and the opportunity to continue to develop professionally, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Optikos is located in Wakefield, Massachusetts. We offer competitive compensation packages along with a challenging and stimulating environment. US citizenship or permanent residency visa required.
Optikos is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.