At Optikos Corporation, our core competence is optical engineering. Where other optical consulting firms might offer only lens design services, Optikos has built its reputation on providing our clients with access to a broadly skilled team of optical problem solvers who provide solutions and continuity of support throughout your product development cycle.
- Decades of service in the optics industry have given us a proven track record—a record of innovative and practical problem solving that serves the development needs of a diverse portfolio of clients.
- We know how to design products, assemblies and instruments that work. This is evidenced by the dozens of patents that we have received on behalf of our clients, as well as by the technical and commercial success of our clients’ products.
- Many of our clients have their own optical engineers on staff, but turn to Optikos for additional engineering bandwidth or for access to the skills and experience their staff may not have to develop an optically-based product or solution.
- When you need a flexible and scalable resource for your engineering requirements, we can work with you to quickly provide a powerful team during the most intense portions of a product development effort. We can then readily scale the team up or down according to the needs of the project.
- Several dozen optical, mechanical, electrical and software engineers and technicians collaborate to work on a wide variety of optically-related engineering efforts. These diverse teams and skill sets enable Optikos to offer a range of engineering skills and experience that is not typically encountered or developed in most in-house engineering departments.
- Optikos engineers thrive in a culture of efficient problem solving, and are experienced at joining a project at any phase of the development cycle—from conceptual work to fixing existing products that don’t work. We understand the vagaries of moving products to market and are well-prepared to deal with them.
- Our design solutions are complemented by our offerings of standard and custom metrology instruments and services. In-house Optical Metrology Services (OMS) labs provide lens and camera testing services for clients around the globe who need the robust testing and measurement analytics that we offer.
- Our design and metrology clients are located worldwide. The diverse nature of our clients and their applications requires our engineers to have the ability to adapt to the culture of an organization as well as to local and national customs and regulations. Respect for your organization and the intellectual property we develop for you is paramount.
- The Optikos Quality Management System (QMS) complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, and our quality is reflected in our work at all stages of the process. Known internationally for engineering excellence, Optikos is committed to meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Optikos engineering services include:
- System architecture
- System design
- Optical design
- Opto-mechanical design
- Electrical design
- Optical component vendor development
- Documentation: design, assembly, test, Q/A
- Fixturing and work instructions
To learn more about the Optikos approach to problem-solving and product development, please call us at 1-617-354-7557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org