Optikos is looking for a CRM Specialist to be responsible for managing our Customer Relationship Management System using Microsoft Dymanics as well as related data and integrations with other systems and performing development and testing of digital tools.
For nearly 38 years, Optikos® has provided innovative applications of optical technology, both products and services, to commercial, government, and consumer products organizations worldwide. The Optikos engineering team is the largest independent optical engineering group in the world, managing all aspects of instrument design–including optics, mechanics, electronics and software systems–in addition to our in-house IQ Lab™ Services to benchmark and assess the performance of customer lens or camera systems. We develop innovative products in the life sciences, aerospace and defense, industrial, and consumer markets, and our experience with a wide variety of applications has enabled our staff to generate creative solutions to some of the most challenging optical problems. Our team continues to improve existing metrology product lines and develop new products that Optikos manufactures and installs around the globe. Our headquarters is centrally located right outside the Boston medical and tech hub in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
- Support single platform consolidation efforts by continuing build-out of related CRM modules.
- Understand and document user requirements for CRM, mobile apps and other digital tools as needed.
- Perform all administrative functions for CRM system including adding/removing users; changing security; monitoring data feeds; updating data values; adjusting workflows and creating new reports/dashboards.
- Provide end user support by troubleshooting data and system.
- Central point of contact for all change requests and system alterations; working with sales, marketing, operations and IT leadership to assess, prioritize and implement changes as needed.
- Manage vendor contracted resources for CRM system enhancements, customizations, and integrations.
- Conduct system training and ensure user adherence to defined processes.
- Design and manage system customizations.
- Evaluate CRM data quality and work with users on related corrections.
- Develop and execute test plan of new CRM releases/features; communicate and train existing users on new features.
- Exchange/transfer/load of data into the CRM system.
- Stay informed on CRM trends and determine applicability.
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM development, configuration, and administration capabilities – ideally 5 years of experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel and Word Knowledge
- Ability to design concise, visually appealing, slides for reporting and analytics purposes.
- Attention to detail, organization skills and ability to create structure and processes that scale.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to work in a team environment within a diverse group
- US citizenship or a permanent residency visa is required
Optikos is located in Wakefield, Massachusetts. We offer competitive compensation packages along with a challenging and stimulating environment. Please send resumes to: email@example.com